712 W. North Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
Phone: (919) 677-9903
Fax: (919) 657-1564
Since 1925, the Wake County Bar Association has been serving the public and the profession.
Membership in the Wake County Bar Association is voluntary for lawyers and judges who practice and reside in Wake County and are engaged in private practice, government service, corporate employment and the judiciary. Currently, there are more than 2,300 members who have chosen to better themselves, the profession and the public by providing better access to and understanding of the legal system.
- To promote a closer union and fellowship among the lawyers and judges of Wake County
- To maintain and promote high standards of professionalism and ethics to further the administration of justice and the improvement of standards for delivery of legal services in Wake County
- To maintain and improve relations with the public and the media
- To educate and enlighten the public and media regarding the work of the legal profession and the administration of justice
- To promote and protect the professional interests of members of the Wake County Bar Association
What our members say about the great value of belonging to the WCBA:
- Monthly luncheon meetings, included as part of your membership dues
- CLE programs, free to WCBA members and including substance abuse and ethics hours
- Committee Service - To read more about our committees, click here. To sign up, click here.
- Family Picnic in September
- Members-Only Oyster Roast and Barbecue in October
- Monthly breakfast discussion groups on issues pertinent to the profession
- Holiday Party in December
- LinkedIn and Facebook networking opportunities
- After-work social hours at local restaurants
"I enjoy the networking opportunities at the Bar luncheons each month and the family picnic in the Fall. The CLE gives me an inexpensive way to help meet my CLE requirements, which is especially helpful since I have to pay for my own CLE. The quality of the CLE is excellent and I always enjoy the programs."
Member Martha Lowrance
We would love to have you as a member! For an application, click here.